Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Monday, 01 August 2022
  4 Replies
  22.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
Good news! Kutools for Excel 26.10 comes with dozens of handy chart templates, useful new features, and excellent feature improvements! You can upgrade to or have a free trial of this version by downloading Kutools for Excel 26.10.
Tip: full function & feature, free trial in 30 days! If the 2-year free upgrade support period is not expired, you are entitled to upgrade this version.

Improvements
1. Password Manager: When opening a workbook encrypted with a password, Kutools' Password Manager will appear in the Password dialog box even if the "Automatically Fill Password" option is not enabled.
2. Compare Worksheets: Optimized interface, improved processing logic.
3. Optimized startup speed, and improved stability and compatibility.

Fixed
1. Fixed: The “Make Up a Number” feature does not work correctly when handling decimals in some cases.
2. Fixed: Errors occur when applying the “Dynamic Ranking Bar Chart” feature in some languages other than English.
3. Fixed: Applying the “Split Data” feature to a vast data worksheet may cause errors.
4. Fixed: Applying the “Split Workbook” feature may cause errors in some cases.
5. Fixed: When renaming worksheets using the "Rename Worksheet" feature, special characters in the new name may cause errors.
6. Fixed: Errors occur when using VBA to call Kutools features in some cases.
7. Fixed: Other minor bugs.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Is there going to be a full version update in addition to this minor fix update soon?
so if i click check update and see "Paid Upgrade", it's time for me to re-purchase the product that i already own before?

https://ibb.co/8PfpVjm
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
so if i click check update and see "Paid Upgrade", it's time for me to re-purchase the product that i already own before?

[attachment]kutools-upgrade.png[/attachment]
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Is there going to be a full version update in addition to this minor fix update soon?

Hi there,

We are working on the full version update, but I cannot ensure its launch time. So, please subsribe our website, once it's launched, we will send release notes to our subscribers. :)

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.