Register  \/ 
x

or

normal Need to reinstall older version

More
4 months 1 week ago #3160 by Excelfans
Replied by Excelfans on topic Need to reinstall older version
Hello,
Please don't post your license information in the forum.
Please try to contact us via sales@extendoffice.com.

Please try to contact us via ExtendOffice | Report a bug .

Please try to be more specific about your issue in the email, and you will get the solution quickly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #3157 by adamsjiml
Need to reinstall older version was created by adamsjiml
I recently (accidentally) downloaded the most recent version of office tab enterprise to my PC on which I already had an older version. I kept getting notices to purchase (I did not want to purchase for this PC) so, out of desperation to get rid of the constant annoying reminder, I uninstalled it. This apparently uninstalled my licensed version also. So now I need the older version so I can reinstall it. My license key info for the older version is shown in the email string below:Dear Customer,We have received your order, thank you very much for supporting ExtendOffice. The license name and license code of Office Tab are as follows:
This message contains confidential information

If the license name looks like "**** ****-1", please make sure you have typed in the "**** ****" and "-1" in the license name box.If the key does not work, please install the latest version of Office Tab at following address:
[url][/url]Please feel free to send email to me if you have any questions or problems. Thank you very much! 
Best Regards,
AddinTools & ExtendOffice
Last edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Excelfans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Excelfans