Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Anonymous User
  Monday, 05 June 2023
  3 Replies
  3.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi there,
I'm using Kutools for Outlook in order to deduplicate over 9K emails.
The tools works fine, but each dedup operations can only process 200/300 emails at once.
(operation being selecting the range of emails to scan, waiting for the filtering to process, then waiting for the deletion to process.) (~2min)

Is there any way to circumvent this limitation, so I can process all my 9K emails at once ?
9 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

We don't have a limitation on this deduplicate process.

Did you 1. select the messages first and then click the feature to delect duplicates, or 2. click the feature first, and then select a mail folder?

Amanda
9 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

We don't have a limitation on this deduplicate process.

Did you 1. select the messages first and then click the feature to delect duplicates, or 2. click the feature first, and then select a mail folder?

Amanda

Tried both methods. Both results in partial selection of duplicates for processing.
9 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Since our feature works only for emails that are stored locally, could you please tell me what email protocol are you using? If it happens to be Exchange, it is important to note that typically not all 9,000 emails are stored locally.

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.