Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Monday, 21 March 2022
  6 Replies
  27.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
Office Tab 14.50

You can go to downlaod the latest version from Latest version of Office Tab.

Improvements:

1. Optimized the startup speed, and enhanced operational stability and fixed known software crash scenarios.
2. Excel and Word support opening network files in a new window in the right-click menu.
3. Optimized some prompts, as well as icons for prompt forms.

Fixed:

1. Fixed some minor bugs.
Viewing This Post
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
I've downloaded the new Office Tab 64-bit on website and re-installed. However it still said "Office Tab 14.10". And when I checked, I realized it had installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\ExtendOffice which mean 32-bit version.

Another issue I am having, is that sometimes Word windows (when using OfficeTab) were completely disappeared from taskbar and task manager, though Word still running. If I accidentally minimized the window, it vanished and only reappear If I open new Word file, sometimes it appears at different desktops.

Please help. Thank you.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Please uninstall the Office Tab from your computer and then download and install the .exe package from the download page: https://www.extendoffice.com/download/office-tab.html
exe.png

Our software is compatible with both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows.

Amanda
Attachments (1)
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Very detailed instructions, thanks so much!
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
For a long time I hoped that the option to switch between multi and single window mode would be better placed. Maybe with a shortcut key or on the Quick Access Toolbar. I use this quite frequently.
Another thing I hope for is that Office Tab will look for new updates. Or maybe mail when one is there.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
For a long time I hoped that the option to switch between multi and single window mode would be better placed. Maybe with a shortcut key or on the Quick Access Toolbar. I use this quite frequently.
Another thing I hope for is that Office Tab will look for new updates. Or maybe mail when one is there.
Hi there,

Thanks for your feecback. I will record this request and send that to our development team.
And yes, we will send our subscribers an email when the new version is released. Please make sure that you have subscribed our website. :)

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi, was hoping that after a year there would be another (minor) new version where the problem I corresponded about with Jay Chivo july 2021 (!) was solved:

"for some years Excel doesn't close properly. When closing with the [x] or Alt-f4 in most situations it stays open empty and can only be closed by rightclick on the taskbar>close. I always suspected Office Tab, but hoped it would be solved by upgrading to 2019. But no. When I disabled Office Tab the problem disappeared."
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.