- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 28 days agoSMH SMH SMH SMH SMH
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoI hope you're not that dumb, dividing by 0
Como calcular a variação percentual ou diferença entre dois números no Excel?
Este artigo trata do cálculo da variação percentual ou diferença entre dois números no Excel.
Como mostrado abaixo na captura de tela, você precisa calcular a variação percentual entre o novo número 94 e o antigo número 80. A fórmula = (new_value-old_value) / old_value pode ajudá-lo a calcular rapidamente a variação percentual entre dois números. Faça o seguinte.
1. Selecione uma célula em branco para localizar a alteração percentual calculada e insira a fórmula = (A3-A2) / A2 na barra de fórmulas e, em seguida, pressione o botão Entrar chave. Veja a imagem:
2. Continue selecionando a célula de resultado e clique no botão Estilo percentual botão no Número grupo sob Home guia para formatar a célula como porcentagem. Veja a imagem:
Agora a diferença percentual entre dois números dados é calculada.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoI have 0 in A1, 5 in B1, increase in percentage should be 500%. However with the given formula (B1-A1)/A1 = (0-500)/0 gives me a #DIV/0! error.In case if i apply =IF(A2<>0,(A3-A2)/A2,"0"), it return s me "0". neither of them helps. Any solution to this???
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoAny help for picking up value only it falls between 85% to 99% else blank.
Such as A is 10 and in B if we put any number , and in C it show the value only if it is fals between 85% to 99% of A
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoWhen a cell is blank, and another cellHas a number, how do you
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHello, Need help on how to write an formula with this situation.
So i have a report card design to show the grade of each performance of the work output. I set a standard for a specific task in amount of 350. However, based on available volume, not all the month output can be reach to 350. Therefore, we calculated that for this month, the person can achieve their 100% goal by just reaching 174. However, that person can go beyond that number to reach 350. What i want to do here is that our grade level is showing below. If they achieve 174, they would get a grade level B which is between 95% to 105%. But in order to get to maximum 120% of grade A+, the person will need to reach 350. This is where i stuck with. So i know that if a person reaches 180, he/she would get somewhere 102 or 103%. But i dont know how to calculate this and be able to set a maximum 120% between the number of 174 and 350
So right now if the number double from 174 to 348, the % is 200%.... but i need to set this maximum 120% only. How can i do this?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoPercentage 'change' and percentage 'difference' are two different things. This formula represents percentage change, for example if you are are comparing values of the same statistic over time (e.g. product sales this year compared to product sales last year). Percentage difference is different. Difference can be used when comparing two different statistics to each other (e.g. Mary's annual sales compared to Martha's annual sales). Mary didn't have an increase or decrease on Martha's sales over the same time period, they were just different. To calculate percentage difference you take the absolute value of the difference between two numbers. Then divide it by the average of those two numbers and then multiple by 100 to get the percentage. For example, if the two values are 40 and 60. The difference is 20, ignoring whether it's positive or negative. The average is 50. 20/50 = .4 X 100 = 40%. The percentage increase between these two numbers, if it is an increase, would be 50%. The percentage decrease would be 33%. Close, but all very different.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThe formula that works in all cases is "=(new_value - old_value) / abs(old_value)"
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHow can I chnage regular percent change into Year over Year PCH?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoHi. How to count a rate : Rate -6% -15%
Rate -10% -6% - 15%
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoif one number is zero and formula returns an error. =iferror((cell1-cell2)/cell2,0)
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoDear Cory,
If you want to display the result as 0 when zero exists in one cell, please apply this formula: =IF(A2<>0,(A3-A2)/A2,"0"). You can change the second 0 to any data as you need to display as result.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agohow to calculate price and date and convert into percentage depending on the date stated?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoVery easy formula to calculate % diff - thanks!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoA fair answer to the problem but what about negative numbers or cases where one on the numbers is zero - what would the formula look like in these cases?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agore: "cases where one on the numbers is zero "
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoMaybe = (A3-A2) / ABS(A2)
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years ago=ABS(A3-A2)/A2