- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoThanks for your recognition.
Como colar valores em células visíveis / filtradas apenas no Excel?
No Excel, se você filtrou dados ou ocultou algumas células e, ao colar valores no intervalo filtrado ou oculto, as células ocultas também serão preenchidas com os valores colados. Aqui, vou te contar alguns truques para colar valores em células visíveis apenas no Excel.
No Excel, não há outra maneira de resolver esse problema, exceto o VBA.
1. Pressione Alt + F11 teclas simultaneamente, e um Microsoft Visual Basic para Aplicações janela aparece.
2. Clique inserção > Móduloe cole abaixo do código VBA na janela popping do Módulo.
VBA: cola os valores apenas nas células visíveis.
Sub CopyFilteredCells() 'Updateby20150203 Dim rng1 As Range Dim rng2 As Range Dim InputRng As Range Dim OutRng As Range xTitleId = "KutoolsforExcel" Set InputRng = Application.Selection Set InputRng = Application.InputBox("Copy Range :", xTitleId, InputRng.Address, Type: = 8) Set OutRng = Application.InputBox("Paste Range:", xTitleId, Type: = 8) For Each rng1 In InputRng rng1.Copy For Each rng2 In OutRng If rng2.EntireRow.RowHeight > 0 Then rng2.PasteSpecial Set OutRng = rng2.Offset(1).Resize(OutRng.Rows.Count) Exit For End If Next Next Application.CutCopyMode = False End Sub
3. Clique F5 chave ou o Corrida botão, em seguida, uma caixa de diálogo aparecerá para você selecionar os valores a serem copiados. Veja a imagem:
4. Após selecionar os valores, clique em OK, então outra caixa de diálogo aparecerá para selecionar um intervalo para colar os dados selecionados. Veja a imagem:
5. Clique OK. Você pode ver que apenas as células visíveis foram coladas nos valores selecionados.
Na verdade, se você usar Colar na faixa visível utilidade de Kutools for Excel - uma ferramenta útil do Excel, você pode resolver de forma rápida e fácil o problema de colar valores na faixa visível.
|Kutools for Excel, com mais de 300 funções úteis, tornam seus trabalhos mais fáceis.|
Depois de instalar Kutools para Excel, faça o seguinte:（Baixe agora o Kutools para Excel gratuitamente!)
1. Selecione um intervalo de valores que deseja copiar e colar e clique em Kutools > Variação > Colar na faixa visível > Todos or Apenas colar valores. Veja a imagem:
2. Então um Colar na faixa visível caixa de diálogo é exibida e selecione o intervalo em que deseja colar os valores. Veja a imagem:
3. Clique OK. Agora, os valores selecionados são colados apenas na faixa visível.
|Cole apenas os valores nas células visíveis||Colar tudo nas células visíveis|
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoAfter going absolutely crazy trying to find a solution, this worked - specifically, the macro for pasting INTO visible only cells. Note that I was copying only from unfiltered cells. However, the people complaining that it doesn't do both (which I'm not sure is true) should be quiet because it's pretty easy to copy FROM only visible/filtered cells into an unfiltered area. You don't need a macro for that (and if you're trying to do both, just do the copying of filtered cells in Excel first, then use this macro). Again, what Excel is fully unable to do on its own without a macro is to paste to visible cells only. This macro saved my bum. Thanks!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThis worked perfectly, thanks!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoYou can also easily do this without a plugin....
CTRL+C the cells you want to paste
Highlight the filtered/partially hidden range you're pasting to
Select "Visible Cells Only" & hit OK
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThansk for you reply, but it does not work. With your method, it paste all cells including hidden ones with the copied values.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoVBA method did not work! It copied the invisible cells into the visible cells. Now, I realize that the title doesn't say "How to paste values FROM VISIBLE/FILTERED CELLS to visible/filtered cells only in Excel?" but if my workbook is filtered, it's highly possible that this is what is needed. If this is what you want - copy from one section to another (or to simply paste values from certain cells right back to the same cells, so to remove the fomulas) you first need to copy/paste values to an unfiltered workbook/worksheet. THEN you can use the macro...or at least I hope you can. I didn't save my data and UNDO does not work....
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI am sorry for that.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoSo is there any update version for this situation?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoIt is even more flexible and functional if the inner loop is constructed with Do While loop.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThis was very helpful. Many thanks.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoi am currently developing a macro. In that i need to do filter for a particular column for Eg: Column D and need to paste some values Eg: Valid in column B.
only i need to paste the value for the filtered cells.
And also i want to know the coding for multiple filters at a time. EG: filtering in one column and checking the value and again do filter in another column without making false for the previous filter.
help me on this.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThis works great up to record 1163 of 23,000 and then it stops. Why would it stop?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoYou rock! I've had this issue multiple times in the past but it became a back-breaker for the recent project. And you've helped me to fix it beautifully. THANK YOU!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoThis works for me, but is there any way to select a "Paste Range" in another worksheet that is open? Thanks.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoGOD!! you help me so much
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoBadass, that's all I have to say. Thank you so much.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoThanks for this information, helps me a lot
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoPaste to visible range function does not work!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoI am curious if an Excel update has caused instability. I previously was able to use the VBA code successfully, but now it is causing the copied area to be pasted nonstop beyond the selected range. Results in Excel hanging.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoTried this plugin for the paste into filtered selection. Does not work for me. Crashes every time . Using excel 2013.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agolove u man!!!!!!!!!!